Consultant – Digital Services
: Ove Arup & Partners Hong Kong Limited
Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment and across industry. Working in more than 140 countries, the firm’s designers, engineers, architects, planners, consultants and technical specialists work with our clients on innovative projects of the highest quality and impact. Our East Asia offices employ approximately 3,000 staff and are engaged in prestigious multi-disciplinary projects covering buildings, infrastructure, advisory services, planning and technical consulting areas. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion in all aspects including individual differences and open-mindedness. We are committed to applying our expertise, diversity of thinking and independence in the quest for a safe, sustainable and resilient future – for all. This is how we shape a better world. Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the following position as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
• Analyse engineering discipline business requirements
• Advise appropriate emerging technologies that would make a step change to our design / advisory services to clients
• Advise data driven services to our traditional advisory services in built environment and where applicable create technology system architecture to support the projects
• Manage the digital services programme intended to uplift the regional digital competency and create new services
• Keep abreast of global digital services initiatives to map regional relevance
• Collaborate with domain / business leaders and various regional teams to explore additional digital revenue opportunities and engage them with best practices
Qualifications & Experience required:
• Degree in Engineering with strong interest in software development; or Degree in Computer Science, Physics or Data Science, with strong interest in solving engineering problems
• Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in one of the following:
o Parametric design
o Generative design
o Visual programming
• Demonstrable proficiency in:
o Two or more of the following skills:
Develop add-ins hosted within another application using APIs and/or Windows desktop applications
Develop Web Application and understand Server Architectures
Manipulate data in a variety of formats, such as XML, JSON, CSV
SQL (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgresSQL) and/or NoSQL (HBase, Redis, MongoDB) data stores
Mobile Apps development under iOS framework or Android
Source codes control tools, such as Git, Subversion
• Strong interest in IoT & AI / ML
• Demonstrate passion and quick learning ability for staying ahead of the tech curve: constantly experimenting with new frameworks and technology
• Experience working in an agile team environment
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English and at least one of the Asian languages will be an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Consultant / Graduate Consultant.
We offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate including Global Profit Share scheme, additional fringe benefits of maternity/paternity leave and long-term career development opportunities.
For interested applicants, please visit https://arupjobs.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=HON000181 to submit your online application.
To explore more job opportunities in Arup, please visit our website at
Personal date collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
: Mon to Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm
: Kowloon Tong
: Competitive pay
>> HkItJobs.com 首頁 <<
>> 更多最新資訊科技工作 <<
關鍵字 : .net